Acupuncture is an ancient healing practice that dates back at least 2,500 years in China. It is a therapeutic method used to encourage natural healing by balancing the Yin and Yang of the body. Through 361 classical acupuncture points in the body, these meridians and energy flows may be accessed. Acupuncture will reduce or relieve pain and improve function in affected areas. It is safe, effective and often successfully used as an alternative to medications or even surgery.
- Reduce or eliminate the need to take drugs to control pain or symptoms
- Faster recovery from injuries
- Decrease symptoms of stress
- Improve circulation.
- Strengthen the immune system function
- Prevent illness or disease
- Reduce post-surgical nausea and vomiting
- Increasing energy and a sense of vitality
Consultation Fee (30min)
** Taxes not included in price**